- College Credit Plus is a state-funded
opportunity to earn college credit for college-ready students in grades
- Students can earn high school and
college credit simultaneously
- Students can earn up to 30 college
credit hours per academic year, including summer term
- Eligible hours are decreased by the
credits taken at the high school. Your counselor can tell you about your
- Students must apply and be admitted to
- May have to submit SAT/ACT scores or
take a placement test to determine college readiness and satisfy admission
- Students are responsible for meeting
deadlines and all admissions/registration requirements for the college
- Intent to Participate Form and Parent Agreement must be turned in to your MHS Counselor by April 1st, 2019 to be eligible
- Student/family will be billed for all
costs of the course if:
- the student fails the course
- the student drops or withdraws from
the course subsequent to the 14th calendar day after the course began
- the student fails to complete the
- Seeking Tuition Reimbursement
OUR ANNUAL CCP INFORMATION MEETING WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH FROM 5:30-7:00PM IN THE APR. STUDENTS AND THEIR PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND. STATE REQUIRED INFORMATION, GUIDANCE AND FORMS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AT THIS MEETING.
IF YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN CCP FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR, AN INTENT TO PARTICIPATE FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE SCHOOL COUNSELING OFFICE BY NO LATER THAN April 1, 2019.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CHILD'S COUNSELOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO THIS MEETING SO THAT ALTERNATIVES CAN BE DISCUSSED.