The on-line application is now available. Permits are issued on a first-come, first-serve basis, providing all materials are properly submitted. Click on the silver car below to submit an application.
WHO is eligible to get a pass? Juniors and Seniors that attend classes at Midview High School at least part of day and have Permanent Driver’s License. Sophomores will be considered depending on the availability of spots.
HOW do I get a pass?
- Fill in the electronic application COMPLETELY and submit on-line. To access the application, click on the silver car below.
- Submit a copy of your PERMANENT DRIVER’S LICENSE. Please do not ask the school to make a copy. Have this done ahead of time and then attach this to your application.
- If you will be driving other students in your car, you must also submit a completed STUDENT PASSENGER AUTHORIZATION form.
- Make sure that all PREVIOUS school fees are paid. Call Mrs. Andrey to see if you owe fees (748-5310). Unpaid School Fees will result in a denial of parking privileges. If all items above are fulfilled, you may pick up your pass from Mrs. Andrey in the main office. You will then submit payment to her at this time.
- Read “Driving Permits May Be Revoked For the Following Reasons.”
- Parking passes are $35. If obtained after the second semester begins, the cost drops to $20 for the remainder of the school year.
WHEN do I get the pass?
- If you have submitted your parking application on-line, a copy of your driver's license to the main office, The student will read the list of rules, provided by Mrs. Andrey, and then sign off that they have read and understand the rules before receiving the parking permit.
- Next step.....Go see Mrs. Andrey (after 8/26) in the Attendance Office to pay your $35 to receive your permit. Payment is by check, cash, or money order, and all past fees MUST BE PAID IN FULL to receive the parking permit.
What do I bring?
- Photocopy of your Driver's License (copies will not be made)
- Verification that I watched the video
- $35 Parking Permit fee
- Money for previous school fees (is applicable)
- Student Passenger Authorization form (if applicable)
DRIVING PERMITS MAY BE REVOKED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Reckless operation of the car on school property.
- Leaving school without permission of the administration (Examples: truant from school, trip to McDonalds, etc.)
- Loitering in car and not entering the building upon arrival or leaving in a timely manner.
- Excessive tardiness during a grading period.
- 5th tardy – 2 weeks revocation of driving privileges
- 6th tardy - 4 weeks revocation of driving privileges
- 7th tardy – driving privileges revoked for remainder of the school year
- Failure to meet the responsibility of being in good academic standing.
- Failing grades WILL result in the loss of the parking permit.
- Transporting unauthorized passengers. (ALL passengers must have parent permission slips on file)
- LOANING the parking permit/space to another student.
- Failure to park in assigned spot.
- Failure to enter and exit the parking lot as designated.
- Failure to correctly display parking permit.
?DRIVING IS A PRIVILEGE WHICH CAN BE WITHDRAWN FOR ANY MAJOR VIOLATION OF THE STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT. Call Mr. Faska at (440)748-2124 if you have any questions.
Please submit this form to the main office if you will be transporting students to school who are NOT family members.
Click on the silver car for the on-line MHS Parking Application. There is no longer a paper application, no video to preview and you must apply for your pass electronically. A new tab will open with the on-line application. Please look for a new tab