Permits are issued on a first-come, first-serve basis, providing all materials are properly submitted.
Q: Who is eligible to receive a parking pass?
A: Juniors and seniors that attend classes at Midview High School at least part of the day and have a Permanent Driver's License have prriority. Sophomores will be considered depending on the availability of spots remaining.
Q: What do I need to do to ensure I receive a parking pass?
- Complete the online application completely and submit.
- Be sure all previous school fees are paid. Unpaid school fees will result in a denial of parking priveleges. If you are unsure whether all fees have been paid, contact Mrs. Andrey (440-748-5310).
- Read "Driving Permits May be Revoked for the Following Reasons" below.
- Make a photocopy of your permanent driver's license. Students are responsible for obtaining a copy.
- If you will be providing transportation to other students who are not family members, you must also complete a student passenger authorization form.
Q: When do I receive my pass?
A: After August 19, visit Mrs. Andrey in the Attendance Office. Be prepared with the following things:
- A photocopy of your permanent driver's license (Students are responsible for obtaining a copy. Copies will not be made by the school.)
- If applicable, a student passenger authorization form
- $35 parking permit fee (check, cash, or money order)
- Money for previous school fees (if applicable)
Any further questions: contact Mr. Faska (440-748-2124)