MayPlease note: Any balance remaining in your child's automated lunch payment account will carry over to the next school year and/or new school building. If your child will not be attending Midview next school year (i.e. seniors), please contact Jennifer Stover, Food Supervisor.
Lunch Prices for the 2012-2013 School Year
|Chef Salad offered as 3rd choice every day at all buildings|
We are excited to announce that as of November 1, 2010 you will be able to put money on your child’s breakfast/lunch account over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto www.payforit.net you can easily:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child’s account gets low
- Set up recurring payments
- Check your child’s account balance at no cost
- Request an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days at no cost
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- Your child’s student identification number
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child’s account, there is a 4.6% convenience fee per transaction if you use Visa or MasterCard or a flat $1.25 fee for using the Electronic Check method. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s account in less than 24 hours.
If you have questions about this, please contact Jennifer Stover at 440-748-5234.