The Midview Local Schools will continue to provide breakfast and lunch for our students starting on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, and will continue on Mondays and Wednesdays throughout the duration of this extended time off from school.
Who is Eligible:
All children under eighteen (18) years of age are permitted to have a breakfast/lunch bag.
Times and Locations:
Every Monday and Wednesday from 10:00 - 12:00, breakfast/lunch bags will be available for pick-up at the following locations.
1. Midview High School - 38199 Capel Road, Grafon
2. North Eaton Church of God parking lot - 12096 Island Road, Eaton Twp.
3. Wilks Villa - 199 Louden Court, Elyria
4. Baseball Field parking log - 17109 Avon Belden Road
5. Colonial Oaks Pavilion - 10425 Middle Avenue, Elyria
6. Our Lady Queen of Peace Church (not 3/17) - 708 Erie Street, Grafton
7. Sparkle Market (only 3/17) - 460 Main Street, Grafton
What Will be Provided:
The breakfast/lunch bags will hold enough items for 2- 3 days worth of food. We will try to have enough non-perishable food items to help continue to feed our students.
Please understand that we are unable to provide any substitutions within these breakfast/lunch bags and we are not able to monitor allergies or food intolerances.
Second Harvest will be operating a Mobile Food Pantry out of Midview Middle School on Thursdays from 10:00 - 12:00 through April 23.
Want to help?