General Ticket Information
• Tickets will be available to purchase the day of the game.
• Spectators are encouraged to wait until game time to purchase tickets.
• Basketball and wrestling – visiting spectators will be limited to purchase 2 tickets, the number of home tickets available my vary.
• Hockey, gymnastics, and bowling spectator limits will vary depending on facility.
• Ticket code = STUDENT ID Number (exceptions below)
• $6.00 Varsity
• $3.00 JV
• $3.00 Freshmen
• Tickets must only be purchased for the use of immediate family members.
COVID REMINDERS FOR ALL WINTER EVENTS
1. You MUST wear a mask at all times.
2. Tickets must only be purchased for the use of immediate family members to attend contests.
3. Please sit with the person (or people) you are purchasing your ticket(s) with. Any spectator who is High School Age or younger, must sit with the adult of the family they are attending the game with.
4. BASKETBALL – Due to limited seating, at the conclusion of each game, all family members will be asked to clear the gym. Subsequently, we are asking that spectators not arrive until 10 minutes prior to the listed start time for the game you are attending. If the game before yours is still going on, please wait in the school lobby for the previous game to clear the gym before you enter.